The idea of filling stockings with gifts is an idea that I adore, although Christmas stockings aren’t a necessity. I think that they’re quite popular and well-loved by young children, as one usually fills them with lots and lots of candy canes and chocolate coins, but I think that older people can enjoy them just as much. This guide was made especially for females and males who appreciate beauty products, wonderful fragrances and relaxing baths. I spent a lot of time scouting products that could be used to pamper oneself, whilst keeping every gift under R80. Most importantly, every gift is cruelty-free! I wouldn’t recommend buying each of these products for one stocking unless the stocking is the entire gift, but rather choosing one or two items to add in between all of the treats (or whatever else you usually stuff inside).
All of the products featured on this list are linked twice: once in the list directly below, along with their current prices, and once in the carousel right at the bottom of the page. Clicking them will open a new tab and take you directly to the online store!
- Oh So Heavenly Love Your Lips Bubble Balm Mint to Be – R32.95
- Essence Porcelain Nail Stickers – R17.95
- LUSH Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb – R69.50
- JT One Cotton Candy Soap Bar – R39.95
- The Body Shop Frosted Plum Shower Gel – R40.00
- Woolworths Beauty Ingredients Bath Salts – R69.95
- Charlotte Rhys Mini Candle – R74.50
- LUSH The Snowman Bubbleroon – R59.50
- LUSH Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt – R59.50
- Essence Duo Sharpener – R19.95
- The Body Shop Vanilla Chai Hand Cream – R60.00
- JT One Holiday Nail Polish – R59.95