If you didn’t already know it, I currently dislike summer- a lot. This summer has been so freaken hot, it’s like a permanent sauna and my body is using all of its energy to cool me down before I literally die. A bit dramatic? Pffft. As you can imagine, I am extremely excited for the weather to cool down, which hasn’t quite happened yet. I love the idea of warm knits, 90s chick flicks and classic horrors, and having my makeup not sweat off of my face! It’s the middle of March, kind of, so that Autumnal weather just has to be around the corner. Oh, if you didn’t know, I live in Cape Town, South Africa which is in the southern hemisphere. That means that our seasons are opposite to those of the northern hemisphere (i.e. USA, Europe, etc.). We have Easter in autumn, Halloween in spring, and Christmas in summer. It’s strange, I know.
Inspired by one of my favourite seasons, I created my Autumn Wish List with all of the goodies that I have been eyeing out- from cool-toned makeup to spiced pumpkin scents to comfy flannel…
Take a peek and let me know what’s on your list!
- Block-Heel Ankle Boots ♥ H&M – R529
- Copper Effect Mixing Bowl ♥ Woolworths – R299
- New Look: Suedette Popper Front Skirt Camel ♥ Superbalist – R299
- Stila: Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette ♥ Woolworths – R535
- Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray ♥ Urban Decay – NEW & VEGAN (!!!)
- Block-Print Scarf ♥ H&M – R149
- Lindt Excellence Roasted Hazlenut ♥ Lindt – NEW
- Flannel Pajamas ♥ H&M – R399
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber ♥ Exclusive Books – R282
- Village Candle: Spiced Pumpkin (small jar) ♥ Creative Candles – R160
That mixing bowl just looks so inviting. Is autumn not the perfect time to bake? I think so! What do you like to bake (and/or eat) in autumn? Throw some suggestions in the comments section (pretty please). One thing that I am looking forward to trying are apples and peanut butter. I got the idea from Maria J, who has a wonderful blog that you should totally check out!
Are you looking forward to autumn? Or is it currently spring where you are? What do you love on this list?