I will honor Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
– Charles Dickens
When I watched Alfie Deyes’ latest DIY video I just knew that I absolutely had to give it a try. I have always been fascinated by freakshakes, but prior to this I had never had one.
What better time to make an over-the-top milkshake? It’s December, after all!
- Ice cream
- Whipped Cream
- Mix the ice cream and milk together (this can be done by hand) until mostly smooth. I like mine with a few lumps of ice cream, but if you prefer it thin then you can add more milk and mix it more.
- Drizzle some honey into your glass.
- Pour the milkshake mix into your glass.
- Immediately spray lots and lots of whipped cream on top of your milkshake.
- Place your candy and other goodies onto your milkshake, and add a straw or two.
Have you made a freakshake yet? What would you add?