Today is a good day.
Yesterday, I wrote my very last examination for the year. I still have the remnants of binary to hexadecimal conversion and Karnaugh maps in my head, but I expect the knowledge that I gained from hours of studying will soon evaporate into thin air and I won’t remember a thing (naturally). As I said on Twitter, now I can focus on Black Friday (!!!) and Christmas in peace (insert that GIF of Cher, from Clueless, with the shopping bags). Is retail therapy a real thing? I think so.
However, I am currently most excited to officially announce Love, Kaylyn‘s first giveaway!
In the spirit of the most wonderful time of the year, I am giving away a Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette to one lovely subscriber. Although it is only November right now, this Christmas I want to show my appreciation to everyone who has made an effort to visit my little corner of the Internet and support me. This is for YOU. Your support means the world to me.
This cruelty-free eyeshadow palette is definitely one of Too Faced’s most well-loved products. Could we call it a “cult favourite”? It consists of 16 buttery shimmer and matte shades, all infused with pure anti-oxidant rich cocoa powder (Jerrod Blandino says that chocolate is very beneficial to the skin) and richly pigmented. If a good-looking palette wasn’t enough for you, then perhaps you will highly appreciate the fact that it is formulated without gluten or parabens, and it also smells like chocolate. This could be your ultimate go-to palette if neutral shades of brown, plum and pink are your cup of tea.
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour.
To enter the giveaway, follow the steps on the Rafflecopter widget. Each task represents a certain number of entries, so the more tasks you complete, the higher your chances are of winning! You can come back to this post every day to Tweet about the giveaway and earn more entries. Remember, you don’t have to complete all of the entry options to win. If you unsubscribe/unfollow after the giveaway, you will be disqualified from ALL future giveaways, which would suck (but it also sucks to be a cheater, so boo).
- This giveaway is open to South African residents only.
- The giveaway will run until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, 6 December 2017.
- The winner is chosen at random and will be announced on my social media platforms.
- If no reply has been received from the winner within 3 days of the initial announcement, the winner forfeits the prize and another winner will be randomly selected.
- All entries will be moderated and any false entries will be removed.
- Only one e-mail address and social media account may be used per person.
- Delivery time depends on the courier company used.
- Due to the fact that one will have to provide one’s address for delivery, if you are under 18 years of age, written consent by a parent/guardian must be sent to me within 3 days of the initial announcement.
In light of the amount of counterfeit makeup on the market at the moment, I would like to assure you that the eyeshadow palette featured in this giveaway is 100% authentic. I bought this for R1000 from MUSE Beauty, an online shop that sells authentic International makeup in South Africa. Please email me, or send me a message on social media, if you would like proof of authenticity.
This giveaway was not sponsored and I am not affiliated with Too Faced, MUSE Beauty or Rafflecopter.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I have had to remove a lot of entries recently, due to the fact that some people indicated that they did subscribe to my blog when they did not. Please go to the right-hand side of my blog and enter your email address in the box that says “SUBSCRIBE”, or scroll down on your phone (see below). This is worth 5 entries. FALSE ENTRIES WILL BE REMOVED, so please ensure that you have subscribed correctly.
- Subscribe to Love, Kaylyn (+5 entries)
- Follow @kaylynvanas on Instagram (+3 entries)
- Follow @kaylynvanas on Twitter (+3 entries)
- Leave a comment on this blog post (+2 entries)
- Tweet about the giveaway (+1 entry)
- Visit @lovekaylynblog on Facebook (+1 entry)