Hello, and happy April!
It’s officially almost Easter, and while I do believe the holiday is more appealing to the little ones, there is something about the hollow milk chocolate eggs and hot cross buns (with no raisins, of course) that I can’t seem to grow out of. Yes, I said it, I despise hot cross buns with raisins. They make me feel sick to my stomach, and it has become an Easter tradition to pick out all of the little spawns of Satan until I’m left with a mess of broken hot cross bun. Luckily Pick ‘n’ Pay sells fruitless hot cross buns which I’ve been eating for the past two months already…
Am I the only one who can’t stand raisins?
Anyway, back to business. I hunted high and low, through the depths of the inter-web, for some Easter inspiration for YOU. Easter gifting (or spoils for oneself) doesn’t have to be all about chocolate (but we both know that chocolate will always be the be all and end all), so I’ve included a whole range of different Easter spoils for children and adults alike, including the beauty-lovers out there of course. Everything on this list is available in South Africa for under R200!
- Woolworths – Bunny Mug – R99.99
- Woolworths – Hot Cross Bun Milk Chocolate Eggs – R99.99
- LUSH – Chocolate Lip Scrub – R105.00
- Clicks – NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (TOKYO and SYDNEY) – R120.00 each
- Edgars – Bunny Slippers – R199.95
- Dis-Chem – Essence Concealer & Makeup Sponges – R42.95
- Woolworths – Apricot & White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns – R32.99
- Mr Price Home – Small Pin Bunny (GOLD) – R79.99
- Mr Price Home – Marshmallow Ceramic Bunny (BLUSH) – R79.99
I love everything on this list, but the bunny slippers from Edgars just has to be my favourite thing! If I find them, I will buy them. I just have to. The bunny mug from Woolworths was something that caught my attention last month already when I was scrolling through their website, so I grabbed it the minute I saw it on the shelves!
Is there anything on this list that catches your attention? Let me know!