Two days ago I posted a gift guide for men, which I found rather difficult to create. Guys are just the worst to shop for, in my opinion, and every year I religiously struggle to find the perfect gift. Apparently, some people find it extremely difficult to shop for women too!
Contrary to popular belief, I do believe that (most) females are pretty easy to shop for. Personally, I like anything that looks/smells/tastes good, has sentimental value or is intellectually stimulating. I think that those tick almost all of the boxes and can be interpreted any way you like.
So, without any further rambling, here is my take on a gift guide for her this Valentine’s day featuring gifts under R1000!
(Click on the product to go to their website in a new tab.)
- Short Satin Gown from Woolworths for R325
- Laurent-Perrier Rose Cage and Stopper from Makro for R959
- Mini Marquee Letters from Typo
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Gift Set from Clicks for R300
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera from Takealot for R989
- Ferrero Collection Chocolates and Confection Assortment from Woolworths for R160
- Hermione’s Yule Ball Earrings (inspired by Harry Potter) from Vamers Store for R125
- Love And Kisses Gift from LUSH for R395
- Rose Gold and Cream Watch from Lovisa for R300
- 2 Spike Phalaenopsis Orchid from Woolworths for R270
If you’re your own Valentine this year, that’s okay. That’s more than okay. Remember that these gifts are perfectly suited to be presented to oneself because, you know, you’re an independent woman who don’t need no man, and such.
If you haven’t already, check out my gift guide for him, which also features gifts under R1000 for those of us who prefer to spend the majority of our money on Typo stationery and LUSH bath bombs.
Have you got a Valentine this year? What will you be gifting him/her?